Partnering with you to achieve your highest level of physical and mental health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our onsite physician, nurses and therapists. Together, we are dedicated to meeting your individualized needs with a personalized approach built around:
- Customizing the appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Working with referring physicians to issue progress reports or update treatments and care as needed
- Encouraging you and your loved one in long-term care to stay in touch through activities and visits
Complete support for total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Diagnostic testing, including Allen cognitive screening, Tinetti Gait and Balance Assessment and Berg Balance Scale to determine risk of falling.
- Therapy gym featuring recumbent stepper, motor-assisted workouts and electrical stimulation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respiratory therapy
- Restorative nursing care (following a specific therapy)
- Specialized dietary services
- Specialized skin and wound care
- IV therapy
- Hemodialysis management
- Tracheostomy care
- Pain management
- Psychiatric support
- Palliative care with the option of hospice services and support
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)